We published this item in March last year but the initiative was cancelled because of the Covid-19 health crisis. Cancelled? Not exactly. The Cognitive Translation and Interpreting Studies International Summer School has been reconvened online for 14 – 25 June this year.
As stated in the prospectus for the course, the goals are:
- to let students get an initial grasp of the big disciplinary picture of Cognitive Translation & Interpreting Studies and empirical research
- to prompt both deep and critical reading
- to foster both independent and rigorous thought.
For full details consult the attached pdf file. Applications close on 30 April.
Latest posts by Richard Samson (see all)
- Apuntes de una conversación reciente con Ricardo Muñoz - 02.06.2023
- Cognición, lenguas y demás. En conversación con Ricardo Muñoz - 19.05.2023
- The Invention of Tradition - 20.04.2023